This article applies to Firm Managers and Administrators.
When you have completed an engagement, mark it Complete as soon as possible.
Marking an engagement Complete:
- Removes the engagement from both the professional and client dashboards and list of active engagements, ensuring attention is given to active engagements
- Stops all engagement-related notifications for both the professional and the client, eliminating unnecessary emails
- Removes access for General users (most commonly Client users)
- Moves the engagement into All Engagements, where it is archived along with all documents and comments and can be re-opened, duplicated (rolled forward) or deleted
To mark an engagement Complete, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Engagements
- Click on "Edit Engagement"
- Change the status from "Draft" or "In Progress" to "Complete" using the drop-down menu.