Note: In order to add users to an engagement you'll need 'Engagement Manager', 'Engagement Admin' or 'Administrator' roles as discussed in Understanding System Roles & Permissions: Professionals.
Follow these steps to add users to a new or existing engagement:
- When logged into an engagement inside AuditDashboard click (edit) to edit engagement details.
- To add professionals click 'Professionals' to add clients, click 'Clients'. Type the user's email address in the search field and click 'Add User' to add them to the engagement. To understand the different roles, see below.
Note: to restrict access, users can be removed from the engagement at any time by clicking 'remove'.
Client & Professional Engagement Role(s)
- Request Administrators have full rights over all requests in an engagement
- Administrators (Inherited) have full access rights over all requests in an engagement
- Request Managers have full access rights over all requests in an engagement but can not delete requests
- General users can not create or delete requests, download all files or restrict requests
- General users can read and respond to requests.
- Request Managers (not recommended) can create requests and change the status (complete or re-open), and download all documents.
Finally, after you have added users to your engagement and completed updating your client request list, you need to invite client users to your AuditDashboard portal.