Engagements are at the heart of AuditDashboard. Engagements give your team and clients a secure, focused area to collaborate within, allow the secure transmission of sharing files and knowledge.
There are five steps to setting up an engagement:
- First, you need to create a client. Client's are logical groupings of your client users, often by business or business department. You create clients in order to add users.
- Second, you need to add users to Your AuditDashboard Portal. This process invites your customers to your portal and associates them with the client teams you created in Step 1.
- Third, you need to create an engagement. This can be for a year-end audit, tax audit, or any other professional service you provide your clients.
- Fourth, you need to add users to the engagement. This is where you add the professional users (your colleagues), client users, and teams.
- Finally, you need to invite users to Your AuditDashboard Portal. Inviting users ensures the proper people get the proper access. This allows them to securely communicate within the AuditDashboard portal.
If you need any help getting started with AuditDashboard please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org