When you have a completed engagement and wish to access the requests, comments, or documents within you can re-open the engagement by changing its status to "In Progress" from "Complete".
Re-opening a previously completed Engagement
- Allows professionals or clients to revisit the requests, comments, and documents, and files.
- Allows for the editing of requests, the addition of comments, etc. If permission levels permit.
- Allows for the downloading of activity, history, all documents, and request lists.
- Enables a professional user to duplicate, or roll forward a request list.
- Re-enables the per-engagement notifications.
- Tip: Remove client users if you plan on having this open for internal review.
To re-open a previously completed engagement follow these steps:
- Navigate to Engagements -> All Engagements
- Search and select the engagement you wish to re-open
- Change the status from "Completed" to "In Progress"
- Remove any existing users, if necessary
- Save and Close