There are two ways to create an electronic signature request.
You can create e-signature requests (A) by uploading a new file to Signatures or (B) from Files and Documents in your Request List.
In either case, e-signatures can be requested from any number of recipients both inside or outside your organization. Signers do not need to be registered users of AuditDashboard.
A. Create a Signature Request by Uploading a new file to Signatures
- Navigate to "Signatures" from the left-hand navigation menu.
- Drag and drop a document onto the screen or click the + icon in the top right-hand corner.
B. Create a Signature Request from your Request List
- Navigate to the engagement request that contains the document you want to sign.
- Select the paper clip - the Files & Documents Activity Tab.
- Press the Sign Document icon () beside the version number. This will take you to the Signatures section and initiate the process for decorating your document.
- From here you can add any number of signers. Signers do not need to be registered users of AuditDashboard nor will they need to register before signing your e-signature request.
- Once you have added the signers, you can re-order them via drag and drop, or you can press Submit to save the Signature File and move to the Decorator Experience.