If your organization has enforced 2-Factor Authentication (2FA), you will be prompted to set up an authentication method when you log in.
You have two options to validate your account with 2FA:
- Use an authenticator app (recommended)
- One-time passcodes sent by email
Option 1 (Recommended): Use Authenticator App
AuditDashboard employs 2-Factor Authentication using a third-party authentication app such as Microsoft Authenticator or Google Authenticator. If you don't already have one of these apps, you can find and download them free onto a mobile device from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
To use the app method, click "Set up an authenticator app".
Next, you will see a screen with a QR Code presented on it (below). You will need to scan this QR Code with an Authenticator app installed on your mobile device.
- Download and open an authenticator app on your smartphone or mobile device (tablet, etc.)
- Press the "Add New Account" button and point the camera at the QR code generated just for you on the AuditDashboard website.
- Enter the resulting six-digit code into the box.
- Press the "Verify Code" button.
Every time you log in from now on, you will need to complete the 2-factor authentication process by opening up your authenticator app and inputting the six-digit code from your phone into the 2-Factor input field when logging in to AuditDashboard.
Option 2: Emailed One-Time Use Passcode
To use this method, click the Set up one time use passcode button.
You will immediately receive a code at your registered email address. Input this code and click Verify Code.
Each time you log in, you will be prompted to receive a new code via email.
If you have further questions about 2-factor Authentication or require additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.