This article applies to: Firm Managers and Administrators
The User Activity Report is a tool that provides an overview of user activities within the portal. This report displays user details, their assigned requests, and email notification settings.
To download the User Activity Report, navigate to Users, and click -- View All Companies --. Ensure that "Show All" is selected, and click the Download User Activity Report button:
The system will generate the report and download as an Excel file.
The User Activity report is divided into columnar sections that provide different insights into user activities:
- User Account details: individual user information such as Company, Registration Status, and Date of Last Login.
- Engagement and Request Notification Settings: shows details on a user's notification settings, including the frequency of Engagement Notification Summary emails.
- User Assigned Request Metrics: this section displays the number of requests currently assigned to each user, and the status of those requests.
An additional tab, Glossary of Terms, contains descriptions of all information provided in the report.
The User Activity Report can be used to make informed decisions:
- Workload Distribution: Review the number of requests assigned to each user to ensure a balanced workload among firm members and client teams.
- User Engagement: Monitor user registration statuses to identify inactive users.
- Request Management: Keep an eye on request statuses to identify bottlenecks.
- Email Notifications: Review users' email notification settings to ensure that they are receiving essential notifications.