This article applies to: Client Users
Launching an engagement brings you to the heart of AuditDashboard.
The Engagement view is made up of 3 parts, labelled above:
- The Engagement List: this contains all of your active engagements. Easily switch between your engagements by clicking an engagements name.
- The Request List. This is where all of your requested information is listed and where all engagement activity occurs. Each line represents an individual request for information.
The following column headings organize the details of the request:
- Title – a short description of the item being requested.
- Reference – an indication of the section of the engagement that the request pertains to.
- Firm User and Client User – the person on each respective team that is responsible for providing and reviewing the information.
- Due Date - the date the information requested is due.
- Modified - the time the request was last modified. This field is automatically updated when a request is edited, or a comment or document has been added.
Requests can be reassigned anytime to delegate responsibility.
Notifications about a request are sent to the users assigned to the request, such as when a document is uploaded, or comments are added.
Assignments can be made by clicking and selecting a user's name under the Client User column.
- The Details Pane: The top of this pane contains a detailed description of the request. A comment field allows team members to ask questions or leave feedback, as well as buttons to Upload, Accept, and Return documents. The bottom Activity portion of the Details Pane summarizes all activity within the request and organizes any attached Files and Documents.
By utilizing the dynamic Engagement Request List, firm professionals and clients can securely and efficiently collaborate on the engagement together.