The purpose of this policy is to define what constitutes as acceptable use to provide guidance to end-users.
This policy applies to all end-users.
Customers trust AuditDashboard with their data. In exchange, AuditDashboard trusts that end-users will use their services responsibly.
End-users agree not to misuse the AuditDashboard services ("Services"). For example, you must not, and must not attempt to do the following:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by overloading, spamming, or introducing or activating any viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping");
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- reselling the Services or Service’s accounts via unauthorized channels;
- use automated or other means to create accounts in bulk or to access the Services other than by using our official interface;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that advocate bigotry, religious, racial or ethnic hatred;
- violate the law in any way including storing, publishing, or sharing material that’s fraudulent, defamatory, misleading, or that violates the privacy or infringes the rights of others.