AuditDashboard features the ability to customize user access rights, by individual client companies. This can be useful if you want to limit a professional user's access to the data associated with a selected client company or group of client companies.
Advanced Permissions is available in the user details pane under the "Roles" selection. Advanced Permissions allows roles to be customized, based on the companies accessible to the User.
To edit Advanced Permissions follow these steps:
- Navigate to the user.
- Click Advanced Permissions.
- On the window that appears you will see several things. Global Roles, which will affect all companies in the listing, or "Company Roles" which will apply for that role only to that specific client company.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and select the appropriate global role or company role for the specified user.
- If you need to filter through a large list you can select "Show only selected company permissions" to remove any companies with no role customization from view.
- Press "SAVE" when completed to save your changes.