This article applies to: Firm Administrators
Adding a firm (or professional) user to AuditDashboard can be completed by following these steps:
- Navigate to Users in the main menu.
- Click the plus icon to add a new user. This opens a form to provide details on the user.
- In the Company dropdown, the first entry will be your firm's name. Select this option, and fill in the user's name and email address - these fields are required.
- (Optional) Provide additional contact information such as a Mobile telephone number.
- Select the roles and permissions to grant to the user. Details on the roles, and the levels of access provided by each option, can be found here: Understanding Domain (System) Roles and Permissions.
- Click Save.
- The user has now been added to the portal, but will need to be invited before they can log in. To invite a user, follow these steps: Inviting Users to Your AuditDashboard Portal.
Adding a firm user utilizes a license. If you have no more licenses available, click here.